CELEBRATING 37 YEARS OF HELPING PEOPLE FIND IMPROVED HEALTH AND WELL-BEING THROUGH NATURAL PRODUCTS
The Highest Quality Herbal, Vitamins and Nutritional Supplements Worldwide. Pharmaceutical Grade.
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Nature’s Sunshine has something to fit just about every health need. Our products are geared to support every system of the body.
SHOP HERE FOR ALL NATURE’S SUNSHINE PRODUCTS
Here are a few great selected products:
|ZAMBROZA with Mangosteen, Goji and more. Great tasting powerfull antioxidant drink. Learn more about ZAMBROZA. »||Super Daily Nutrition - Simplifed Easy & convenient. Now there’s no more excuses. Learn More About Super Trio. »|
SHOP THE COMPLETE NATURE’S SUNSHINE CATALOGUE
CLICK HERE to shop the complete line of Nature’s Sunshine Products in Canada. on our sister website. A new window will open so you can easily return here.
The Story Behind Nature’s Sunshine
The year was 1972 and Gene Hughes, a junior mathematics instructor, was experiencing a particular health concern.
A neighbour suggested Gene take spoonfuls of capsicum powder (cayenne pepper)…
Fortunately the neighbour’s advise worked, in spite of the obvious bad taste. Gene’s wife, Kristine, had an ingenious idea – why not stuff the capsicum powder into a gelatin capsule and then swallow the capsule? That way Gene could enjoy the benefits without the unpleasant taste.
With the help of Gene’s sister-in-law, Pauline, they soon sold the idea of encapsulated herbal products to local health food stores. With that Nature’s Sunshine was born.
Today, over a quarter century later, that table-top project has evolved into an international company.
Quality is the key ingredient
At Nature’s Sunshine, quality begins in the fields where only the finest herbs and raw materials are selected. Global sourceing of the raw materials ensures the highest quality of products. The raw herbs, vitamins, minerals and plant nutrients are then subjected to over 150 rigorous quality control tests. Once a product is manufactured, it goes through further testing to ensure it has been manufactured according to the highest standards. At Nature’s Sunshine, quality is not just a word – it’s a commitment!
Quality Assurance Tests
Nature’s Sunshine meticulously tests all the raw materials we receive. Our quality assurance testing continues throughout the entire production process. In all, we use more than 150 tests and procedures to ensure the quality of the raw materials we use and the finished products we well. The following list represents a few of the most important tests we conduct.
* Acid Insoluble testing
* Ash testing
* Bacteria testing
* E. coli testing
* Foreign Organic/Inorganic Matter
* Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS)
* Heavy Metals testing
* High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
* Inductively Coupled Plasma Spectrometer (ICP)
* Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR)
* Moisture testing
* Mold and Yeast testing
* Organoleptic ID testing
* Particle Size
* pH testing
* Potency testing
* Salmonella testing
* Tablet Disintegration/Dissolution
* Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC)
* Total Bacteria testing
* Viscosity testing
* Volatile Oil
Top 10 Reasons to Use ONLY NSP Products
1. Nature’s Sunshine Products was founded by the Hughes family 31 years ago based on the core values of QUALITY, SERVICE, and INTEGRITY. The Hughes family is still involved in all aspects of the company and they are still our three core principals.
2. NSP closely monitors the herbs from the fields where grown through cleaning, milling and processing and sources only the highest quality raw materials.
3. NSP guarantees our products to be free of contamination including heavy metals, lead, mercury, pesticides, and cadmium to name just a few.
4. Nature’s Sunshine Products manufactures and tests our products in our manufacturing facility.
5. NSP guarantees the purity and potency of all our products.
6. NSP has unique formulas that combine the synergistic effects of various herbs and supplements for optimum effect.
7. NSP’s labs have state-of-the art equipment for the latest testing.
8. The staff in the quality department have over 200 years of combined experience and education.
9. NSP has on-staff highly educated and trained research and development staff, including 3 Pharmacists and 6 with Ph.D.’s.
10. NSP utilizes over 400 different analytical tests to assure our supplements are the highest quality.
THE COMPLETE NATURE’S SUNSHINE CATALOGUE
CLICK HERE to shop the complete line of Nature’s Sunshine Products in Canada on our sister website. A new window will open so you can easily return here.